Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bad Breakups

Okay, so I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows the whole Chris Brown-Rihanna fiasco, and a lot of people have heard about the whole Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart scandal. Basically, they've been through a lot of bullshit (Chris beat Rihanna, Kristen cheated on Robert). So the smartest thing to do would be to break up right? And these couples did. You'd think that'd be the end of the story, but it surprises me how it's possible that there is another chapter. Each couple took time apart to do their own thing, and after certain amount of time. Now, each couple is back in each others arms, acting like nothing ever happened between the two.

I'm pissed.

Chris and Kristen put their partners through hell. Chris beat Rihanna. She basically half dead. Kristen cheated on Robert (I can only imagine how heartbreaking this must've been for him). I honestly do not understand what was going on through Rihanna and Rob's heads to let those two back into their lives, or what Chris and Rihanna did to re-enter their good graces (if that's even possible).

If I were Rihanna/Robert, there is no way on earth that I'd let someone who beat or cheated on me ever back into my life. No way. I'm sorry, but end of story.

If you touch me, or break my heart, out of the door... POINT BLANK

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment