Saturday, December 8, 2012

A day in my life (12.07.12)

I'm not doing much tonight so I thought I'd share how my day went.

So since today was Game 3 of the Finals for the PCCL, my school (The University of Santo Tomas) decided to declare it yellow day (which means that instead of coming to school in our normal uniforms, we come in casual attire, but the catch is that our top needs to be yellow).

Anyway, I had to go to school earlier than usual. My classes start at 12 on MWF, so I usually leave the house so I get there around 11. But today, I had to leave the house by 9-ish because I had to submit my sister's friend's application form (no fucking idea why she volunteered me to submit it just because I go to UST). So anyways I was there at around 10:20, and I had to wait about half an hour in line. The line reached up to the 2nd floor. Though I'll admit that when I got to the front of the line, the girl who was handling me (wanky) was hot. I wish I knew who she was. All I know is she was wearing an MC Seniors '12 jacket, though when I showed her to my MC friends, they didn't know who she was. I got a picture of her though!! Anyways, after I submitted the form, they sent me and the other people over to a hot, un-airconditioned/electric fan-ed room to wait while they processed the forms. It took me about 10-15 minutes before they gave me back the form. I went straight to the hospital lobby where my driver was waiting for me so that he could take it back to my sister.

Before I went to class, I decided to go to the car park and buy that new iPhone case I was eyeing the day before. It was the similar style to the most recent one I'd purchased (hard, color blocking) except the color scheme was different! I was please to get it because the one I bought before was already coming apart (which is sad because I loved that case).

When I got to the main building, it was practically a ghost town. The once hallowed halls turned into hollowed halls that day. When I got to the main building, it was emptier than my wallet on a friday. I'm glad I saw Sir Reyes looking at one of the billboards near the faculty room (He was always one of my favorite profs). When I got to the front of the room, my blockmate JC was outside, sitting on the floor, studying for bio. We both noticed how the hallways were really empty and wondered why. Turns out there was a mass earlier which is why everyone was there. Later when more of my blockmates turned up, we decided to go into the room since the ones there weren't even having class. But then when more of their blockmates arrived, we decided to head back out.

Our first class for today was Fil, and ma'am was surprisingly in a good mood. She made us laugh, and wasn't bitchy at all during the presentation. Afterwards, we had Psych which was really boring (this current lesson is boring enough). Then, we didn't have BioLec because there weren't any teachers in the sciences faculty room. We decided to go up and buy burgers instead since we were hungry. We stayed in the room while majority of the block went out to eat lunch together... AGAIN.

Anyways, today was a good day. Kinda wasted a school day though :)

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment