Friday, March 22, 2013

Measuring the Academic Year in teachers [Part 1]

Now that the year has ended, I decided to give my opinion on the different teachers I had this year, whether or not they were memorable.

Professor # 1
One of the first profs I met in UST. This teacher is like watching beige paint dry: boring as hell. I seriously swear it's like he/she doesn't even have a personality. Well, I'm sure he/she has one, it's just very boring. It's not that I'm hating on this teacher, whoever, I felt it very boring to focus in this class because his/her voice was very monotonous. I swear, once I tried to record the class so I could make notes afterwards. It would've worked, except I wanted to sleep while re-listening to the lecture. And I'm still pissed that this teacher gave my group a low score on one of the major requirements for that class. I swear, we deserved a better grade because our output was more creative than everything else that I saw. Also, this teacher said that they wouldn't be around in the next semester for consultation, yet I constantly saw them around.

Professors # 2 and # 3
I had these professors work hand in hand for this particular class. When the semester began, I didn't really care for these two. I found them to be very, yet again, boring. But as the semester continued, I can honestly say that I grew to love these two. There were some times were I felt bored during their class, and there were times were I felt they were being a little to harsh on us, but overall, they were nice people.

Professor # 4
I loved this next prof. First off, he/she was a great teacher. I really understood the class and was really motivated to do my homework and study. More importantly, this prof was funny as fuck. Whether it was making fun of other people, or just being sarcastic as fuck, I really appreciated his/her sense of humor.

Professor # 5
This prof was really annoying. I hated his/her hair, and the fact that it always looked wet. The way they spoke english was annoying as well because it felt very forced. But I will admit this, I found that the class he/she taught was very easy. I don't know if it's because the tests were easy, the topics were easy, or because I've been succeeding in this class since high school. But on a good note, I think that this prof seemed more like a class moderator than our actual mod. I think it's because we met this prof more often, she usually checked up on us, and reminded us on different requirements and announcements around the college and the university.

Professor # 6
This prof was really adorable. I think it's because of the age. He/she was really nice and friendly and approachable in and out of the classroom. However, the class was very boring. As in I would sometimes doze off and when I'd wake up, it'd still be his/her class. And I'm still bitter that the very long assignment he/she gave us was only considered 10 points, considering it covered  almost 10 chapters.

Professor # 7
Hands down, this one was my all time favorite prof for the first semester. This was one was the coolest I might ever have. Aaminin ko na ngayon na lalaki siya. He's literally like a brother to a lot of us, especially considering that he's a new teacher. Smart, cool, pogi,I'd love to have a prof like him every year (every sem nga kung kaya eh hahaha). He's down with talking about personal stuff (like his girlfriend) and even video games! And it's cool na medjo may pagkamanyak rin siya hahaha! But not like the pedo manyak, the funny manyak.

Professor # 8
Ugh. One word. Boring. I literally felt like his/her voice was some kind of rape drug, meant to put us to sleep. I'm not even gonna go into the details of how boring the class and prof were. Let's just say that the prof is a nice person in and out of class, although he/she never fails to comment on my weight :|

Professor # 9
Last one for this entry! I've had this prof for both semesters. Turns out this one was also prof to my dad when he was in bio years ago. During the first sem, I really could not stand this prof. I mean, up to now, but for some reason he/she's kinder than he/she was before. I swear, ever since we gave him/her pizza, he/she's always been in a good mood towards us.

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment