Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My 19th

So yesterday, I celebrated my 19th birthday. So lemme just roll out how it went.

I woke up.

I heard mass.

I had breakfast with my dad (my sisters still had school).

I watched the new episode of Once Upon A Time.

I went to church for a meeting with my acolyte group.

I had dinner at Tender Bob's.

I watched Oz: The Great and Powerful with the fam.


The day was okay, I guess. I've had worse. I've had better. I just don't think I'll be able to remember this day in, let's say, 20 years.

I'd love it if I got a surprise party. I don't know, it's just something that I've always wanted. The mystery and the shock you'd get to find out you had one. It'd be priceless. 

Though I don't think I should expect anything like this in the years to come *sigh*

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment