Saturday, October 20, 2012

I survived my first sem in UST (10.20.12)


My grades for the first sem! I honestly didn't think I would pass because of my grades in Bio Lab and Filipino... but thank God (and my profs) that I managed to pass with flying colors <3

These grades are a wake up call. Okay, first semester of first year was the adjustment period. I get that. Now that the second semester is right around the corner, I'm ready to come back, and fight harder than I ever did last semester.

I'm just thankful that I got this "second chance" to come back next semester and take all my classes with (hopefully majority) of my blockmates. I feel like an All-Star on a reality show HAHAHA

I definitely need to bring my A-Game next semester, I swear it.

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment