Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This isn't my usual type of post, but I really need your help guys

Yeah, so right now I'm taking Biology at UST. We're having this contest/pageant thing called the "Mr. and Ms. Biology Personality 2012"

Now, one of my best friends was lucky enough to make it to the final round. Each of the finalists went through a photoshoot and their best photos were posted online... Here's the part where I need your help. Just like in this season of America's Next Top Model, the fans get to voice their opinions and vote for who they'd want to win. The number of likes a photo gets is one the major components that the judges will be looking at during the coronation night.

So, as a human being and as a friend, I'd just like to take a short amount of your time and ask you to like this photo for my bro :)


Just click on the picture to see the link :) Thanks so much in advance!

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment