Tuesday, October 30, 2012

To the most beautiful woman in the world


I really wish I could be saying this to you in person. I still can't get over the fact that you're gone. It seems as though it was just last week when we were visiting you in the hospital, when I rushed over after my freshman walk.

I remember how I'd come home everyday to you in bed, sleeping or playing on my old iPhone. You'd always ask how school was and it would always be the same answer, okay. It's not that it was uninteresting or that I did not want to tell you. It's just that I did't want to burden you anymore with my problems and how much I was missing my life in the Ateneo. I just wanted you to think everything was alright, even if most of the time it wasn't.

I'll always remember how much you loved Ateneo and being a CPR, because it seemed to be a sort of therapy for you. You always seemed to enjoy your monthly CPR meetings and get togethers with the other CPRs. Now whenever I visit the Ateneo, your passio and dedication to my class will always come up in my mind. You played not only a big role in my Ateneo life, but for the rest of AHS E2012 as well.

I really miss you right now and I hope you're finally at peace. Free from pain, free from suffering and turmoil that you endured while here on earth. I know that you immediately went up to heaven that night in the hospital because you already spent your purgatory during your last few months here on earth.

I miss you so much mom. I love you. Happy Birthday Mom

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment