Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New Sched for a new sem


Yeah, so I just got my new sched (minus the PE) for the 2nd semester. Honestly, I'm not loving it at all I hate it. Back then, we had a 2 hour break on most days, and 1.5 hour breaks on the others (1 for Fridays though). And, although we start later this semester, we barely have any breaks. We only get one hour breaks on MW, and I still don't know our PE schedule, pero I strongly feel that it'll fall on a friday. The only consolation is that we still get our 1 hour 30 minute breaks on Tuesdays and Thursday.

But on the other hand, our classes will last until 5:30 (TTh) and 7 (MW) :( It'd be fine if I dormed or lived near UST. BUT NO... I live on the OTHER side of NCR... It'd take at least an hour and half for travel time </3 plus dinner, rosary and other responsibilities...

UPDATE: My PE for the next sem is Track and Field... LAWD 

I really hope I survive next semester hayz.

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment