Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pet Peeves (10.25.12)


So I was recently looking at some recent family photos, and I noticed how bulge-y my stomach seemed. Now, I know that I may be a bit on the heavy side, but I did not expect to look like this in these images. My stomach and moobs (man boobs) looked like they would if I were naked... which is weird because when I looked at myself in the mirror and before I left the house, I felt fine. I felt like my shirt fit me in just the right ways.

This isn't the first time this happened, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experienced this. That feeling of looking and feeling great in clothes and pictures, then being disgusted when you see yourself in the picture. How does this happen? Are our minds playing some sick, twisted game to make us THINK that we look fine in our eyes, but horrendous in the eyes of others?

I just wish clothes would look as good as they feel...

Keep Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment